Saturday, February 12, 2011

20 Weeks!

We made it! Halfway through the pregnancy already. It's really unbelievable. I read back through everything it took to this point, and remember how time seemed to just drag on and on. Once I got pregnant it's like someone sped up the clocks and I can hardly remember the last few months.

I'm sure the guys are happy that we're getting closer to welcoming their baby into the world, but I will admit that I'm a little sad that it's already half over. I have loved this whole experience so much and the thought if it ending is sad! Luckily we have a totally awesome relationship and it won't ever really be over. And, with any additional luck, we'll be doing this all again at some point. So, that makes me happy.

43 : 365

1 comment:

  1. Love this picture and we are very close in weeks...so excited you found me and now I can follow you - I also read your blog on offbeatmama :)

    ReplyDelete